For libraries, academic institutions and volume orders, please contact us directly.
FROM THE HEART - A JOURNEY OF LOVE
By Hadel S. Ma'ayeh
- Hadel Ma'ayeh's poems are filled with honesty, realism and thoughtfulness. Beautiful! - Geno Carter, author of Geno's World and charities promoter.
- It takes a Sara Teasdale to employ words as few to skilfully paint the same old subject that society is and bring forth a work of art as fresh as Hadel's poetry is - Ouma Fred, lawyer and painter.
- Haunting, timeless . . . the imagery Hadel employs invades your soul - Adan K. Pope, chief technology officer at ShopperTrak and writer at Disruptive Views.
- Haunting prose . . . the reader is found pondering every word, searching for the pieces which compose the totality - Ariaa Jaeger, executive life coach.
- Jazz Forever made me want to dance like nobody is watching" - Diana Adams, tech entrepreneur and member of Apple Consultants Network.
- The poetry of Hadel S. Ma'ayeh is playful, deep and colorful - Tommy Geraci, writer and producer.
- Hadel's poetry invites us to celebrate the invisible thread that links us to our inner nature. I particularly enjoyed the cadence of her poetic voice as she painted each mental picture - Jazz Baker, CNN media consultant and journalist.
- Jazz Forever and Unchanging Wind sound fresh, romantic and full of sensitiveness - Juan Garaizabal, conceptual and plastic artist.
- What beautiful poems! While reading, I got to imagine the environment described. Lovely! - Michael Nazzal, hotelier and chairman of the Jordan Federation of Tourism Associations.
From the Heart - A Journey of Love is a collection of 56 poems, 14 haikus and various sayings by the Jordanian-American author and Huffington Post Passionista, Hadel S. Ma'ayeh. Haunting and timeless, innovative and jazzy, exquisitely balanced, with the ability to invade one's soul, Ma'ayeh's poetic voice paints an extraordinarily realistic picture of life in our postmodern age. The sensory words and emotions she uses effectively transport the reader to the settings described. The composition of the poems is sufficiently complex to provoke the reader into filling the blanks with their imagination, while being left wanting more.