BOOKS COMING SOON
Select List for 2017-2018
- Judging Angels by Timothy Capps, Esq. (1st vol. in the Catholic fiction series The Rubricatae Chronicles).
- Ten Rules of Life: An Exploration of Nguyen van Thuan's Life Philosophy by Angelo Stagnaro (with Imprimatur from the Diocese of Brooklyn; Foreward by Peter, Cardinal Turkson). English / Vietnamese editions.
- A Modern Sinner's Guide for the Third Millennium by Angelo Stagnaro, OSF (with Imprimatur from the Catholic Archdiocese of New York)
- Triptych de Sanctae Familiae by Jonás A. Pérez. English / Spanish editions.
- Clever Daniel the Dragon-Slayer by Angelo Stagnaro.
- There's a Saint for That: A Modern, Almost Irreverent, Guide to Christian Saints, Angels, Mystics, and Martyrs by Angelo Stagnaro.
- A Christmas Cookbook for Catholics: 40 Days of Italian Peasant Dishes by Angelo Stagnaro (2nd vol. in the Cookbooks for Catholics series).
- Our Daily Bread: A Lenten Cookbook for Catholics (2nd ed.) by Angelo Stagnaro (with Imprimatur from the Diocese of Brooklyn).